[OSM-talk-ie] Help mapping House numbers

John M. mackjohn at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 23:25:47 UTC 2014

Dan,https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/52.94654/-6.02410&layers=NDIf you been following the group for the last couple of posts then you will be aware that I will have to ask you these questions.1. Did you take the photo yourself?2. Are you willing to allow OSM.org to use the data form your photo?3. Are these images and data free from all copyright?4. Are you aware that I'm only half joking :) (hope no-one gets offended)I won't have access to my JOSM machine for the next week or so but will happily try to do it via the web interface, looking at the sat image they are easy to make out. If you want to send me the photos to my email. I'll work away at them. I can't update my own area till I have the time to walk some more of the estates, some of them have MAD numbering or else my notes have gone haywire ;)Regards,John Mackmackjohn at hotmail.com******-----*****
Make Mine a Pint of Murphy's.
John Mack
+353868531629
mack_john at hotmail.com