[OSM-talk-ie] Help mapping House numbers

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Mon Mar 31 01:47:46 UTC 2014

I took photo myself, work away, sell the data if you can! Images are
free from copyright, as long as you agree to do my job for me! That
one photo should be enough to get it done.You can guess the numbers of
the houses that the label fell off!

There is a road in Wicklow with two houses number 13, 14, 15 , 16, 17, & 18

For that pint I'll meet you at random GPS co-ordinates.