[OSM-talk-ie] Hill shading.

Simon Stewart sstewart04 at mountainviews.ie
Tue May 6 13:00:55 UTC 2014

Hi all,

For some years we have been using the SRTM based hill shading tiles as
offered by https://toolserver.org/~cmarqu/hill/
This seems to have stopped recently.  Access to the URL gives something
like:

403: User account expired
The page you requested is hosted by the Toolserver user cmarqu, whose
account has expired. Toolserver user accounts are automatically expired if
the user is inactive for over six months. To prevent stale pages remaining
accessible, we automatically block requests to expired content.

Anyone know if this is a temporary or permanent issue?
Are there any other sites offering hill shading for use with mapnik layer?

-- TIA, Simon Stewart, MountainViews.ie