[OSM-talk-ie] Dublin street names from Dublin City Council

Nick Burrett nick at sqrt.co.uk
Tue May 13 19:56:07 UTC 2014

Would it be better to run it across all of Ireland? The roads in one town
should have the same translation as any other town. You could collect the
existing translations in OSM to augment the city list, then apply that
countrywide.

I was thinking of a similar scheme for shops to rationalise discrepancies
in say the shop tag given to Boots.