[OSM-talk-ie] OpenStreetMap hack day in TOG, Dublin next Sunday 25th May

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Wed May 14 10:32:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just a reminder that there's an OpenStreetMap hack day / meet up in TOG,
the Dublin hackerspace, next Sunday 25th May, all afternoon (12-6).
Everyone (TOG members and non-TOG-members, heavy OSM users, to people
just curious about OSM) is welcome.

There's no structure to the day, this will be a free form meet up, hack
day, bar camp. I'd suggest bringing a laptop or the like if you'd like
to do anything. There maaaaay be a spare laptop from TOG or two
available on the day.

We'll probably go for some beers afterwards, so if you're in Dublin city
centre that evening, pop along.

Some more info: http://www.tog.ie/2014/05/open-street-map-hack-day-2/

TOG has been mapping on OSM for a long time (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/475361416 ), and it's at Location:
53.341512, -6.268792. I'm the point-of-contact for this event, and
should be there all day. Any questions ask me. TOG phone number: +353 76
6035359.

See you all there,

Rory