[OSM-talk-ie] Formalising Openstreetmap Ireland into a proper body and becoming an official OSM Chapter

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Fri Oct 3 07:11:08 UTC 2014

Totally in favour of this. This is a great idea. Unincorporated Association should be fine. TOG is an Unincorporated association and it has lasers.

The only "openstreetmap world" body would be the openstreetmap foundation, and I think they'd rather local groups use local chapters, rather than get the osmf to do everything. So we can't just use them 😉

Rory