[OSM-talk-ie] Townland Boundaries

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 09:41:31 UTC 2014

Part of ... instances I shall eventually follow Paddy Matthews suggestion
of treating the parts as  outers of the same multipolygon. (I've named
Part of Walshestown North which is one triangular field for the time being
being unitl I get round to Walshestown North itself)

x or y instances I shall just copy exactly what's on the original map until
a consensus is arrived at

New problem ..... Lough Owel just to the North of Mullingar has boundaries
running through it and all along its shores which suggest the Lough is 3
townlands but none of them are named. Do I add the boundaries and leave the
names blank or just leave it - I don't know enough about townlands to know
if Loughs were covered or not

Regards

Brian