[OSM-talk-ie] Logainm import?

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 16:03:20 UTC 2014

I would be in favour of doing an import with all of the above. Based on how
long its taking to manually add townland boundaries, if we were to manually
add all this info also, we are looking at several additional years worth of
work.

However I would like to see it done possibly county by county once all
townlands are done in each county just purely to allow for easy management
and validation. For example, right now it could be done for Carlow and
Longford as there are no more townlands to be mapped in those counties.

I don't know if that is possible, Rory?

Dave