[OSM-talk-ie] West Meath mapping

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 20:43:06 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

I've got  a multiweek stay here and I've been actively mapping but I've
come across a few things I'm not sure about:

1.Is there an accepted tagging schema for Natural Heritage Areas?

I've just mapped Wooddown Bog to the East of Mullingar and used

designation= Natural Heritage Area
NH_ref=00694
operator= National Parks and Wildlife Service

I've  not tagged it as a nature reserve as from what I've read a NHA is
more of a protected site than a nature reserve.

2. Is there an accepted tagging schema for buildings that are on the
Register of Protected Structures or the National Inventory of Architectural
Heritage (or both)?

3. I've been doing a lot of landuse tagging and have just discovered the
wikipage on a proposed Corine landuse import - what's the state of play on
this and should I continue?

Some advice would be appreciated

Regards

Brian