[OSM-talk-ie] Excluding nodes in Overpass query

Brian Hollinshead brian at hollinshead.net
Sun Apr 12 10:47:54 UTC 2015

I have an overpass query which includes all EDs in Stillorgan LEA (2014)

http://url.ie/yyqb

I wish to exclude nodes and only include ways and relations so as to avoid
node markers in Mapbox which I have just started learning. I know I can
remove them from the geojson file between overpass and mapbox but that is
fierce tedious. Better to exclude them earlier.

Any guidance very welcome. have read lots of overpass help to no avail.

btw I know I have to fix a false overlap between Stillorgan LEA and
Pembroke ED boundaries!