[OSM-talk-ie] https://data.gov.ie Derilinx

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Thu Dec 3 12:38:01 UTC 2015

There will be a talk from this company this Tuesday in Dublin

http://innovationshowcase.ie/Big-Ideas/Participants/Derilinx.html

Derilinx addresses challenges within the Public Sector associated with
sharing both Open Data and internal data. We are responsible for
building and maintaining the National Open Data Portal
https://data.gov.ie, under the Department of Public Expenditure and
Reform. Our customer base includes the Department of Justice, the
Environmental Protection Agency and the Local Government Management
Agency.

It is part of a bigger event. Tickets seem to be free. They will only
be talking for a few minutes. They may have a stand at the event. I
think they are looking for funding/publicity. The event is run by
enterprise Ireland

See you there