[OSM-talk-ie] Civil Parish and Barony Map Sheets

Donal Diamond donal.diamond at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:59:29 UTC 2015

I see people have rectified about 10 of the nuig sheets so far.

I've been adding them to the JOSM imagery list as I spot them.

If you can't wait, adding the sheets to josm can be done self-service on
josm wiki:
  https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps/Ireland

I've also added them to the map viewer webpage at:
  http://maps.openstreetmap.ie/civilparish_barony.html

Donal