[OSM-talk-ie] upload problem

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:41:24 UTC 2015

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the info.

If you are using JOSM, sync the entire dataset.

It will tell you "done with errors" or conflicts or something similar.

You will then have the option to fix the individual conflicts by choosing
to keep either the version you have or the server version.

Once you choose for each conflict, click upload again to resolve all
conflicts

Let me know how you get on

Dave