[OSM-talk-ie] Looking for Maynooth Mappers

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:39:48 UTC 2015

Greetings OSM folks,

i am working on a project with tidy towns, green campus and student union
on a number of things.  One of the Items is to produce a couple of layers
with the location of maynooth bins, the location of bike racks, and
eventually the location of waste hot spots in order to lobby for better
locations and more bins, to get bike racks in the right place and more of
them, and to inform a waste reduction plan/ pride in town type of strategy.

I would love to lear how to do this and to work with a few others to
populate some maps.  i live in Maynooth and can find my way to any pub or
cafe at anytime to meet up and talk more bout this.

If anyone is interested let me know.  i am around this weekend.

Cheers
tracey

--
Tracey P. Lauriault