[OSM-talk-ie] FW: Sheet request

Dave Foley dafo43 at outlook.ie
Wed Jan 21 12:50:26 UTC 2015

I'm easy on how the townlands should be named but really that should be under the FAQ section. I didn't put the brackets in based on townlands in Wexford or Carlow.
What about townlands with the same name beside each other, such as Sheenabeg (Whaley and Robeck) - http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/52.8812/-6.3400 ? I presume this should have the brackets included?
Dafo