[OSM-talk-ie] FW: Sheet request

Stephen Roulston sroulston at me.com
Mon Jan 26 00:07:05 UTC 2015

Thanks Dafo.

I rectified the Antrim Baronies map this evening but am still scratching my head as to how to get it into JOSM. I thought I had it but it comes up as red with the word ERROR across it. Do you have to wait for a while after rectifying?

I also tried downloading, but was not able to work out what to do with that either.

Stephen