[OSM-talk-ie] sheet 5/5 sw

John Kennedy jkennedyie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:14:16 UTC 2015

Hi Caroline,
The rectification and cropping is tracked in Mapcraft and your sheet is
here:
http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/pie/307#671

The original sheet it pointed to in mapwarper is missing so I added link to
what seems to be the current link in mapwarper:
http://mapwarper.net/maps/7934

It looks like you have cropped the map which removes the unnecessary
borders, but you need to add some control points now before mapwarper or
anyone else knows what part of planet earth the sheet relates to...and at
what scale etc.

You do this by adding control points under the rectify tab:
http://mapwarper.net/maps/7934#Rectify_tab

At least that's what I think needs to happen next!

You can see videos of this process here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Ireland/Mapping_Townlands#Mapping_townlands_video_series

Cheers,
 - John.