[OSM-talk-ie] sheet 5/5 sw

Dave Foley dafo43 at outlook.ie
Sun Mar 8 21:12:17 UTC 2015

I've added 3 control points which is enough to get you started but you will need to have about 20 for it to align closely.

On the 'Rectify' tab you need to add matching points and then make sure you click on the 'Warp Image' button at the bottom when finished.

When adding points I usually choose road junctions as they are the easiest to match up.

dafo