[OSM-talk-ie] rectifying map

Dave Foley dafo43 at outlook.ie
Wed Mar 25 23:38:37 UTC 2015

It doesn't seem too bad to me, it's hard to get the map to exactly match in all points. Obviously maps with mostly water will be harder to align but even on  inland maps I still refer back to Bing aerial photos to make edits and use the townland maps mainly for names and to get a rough idea of the boundaries.

Dafo