[OSM-talk-ie] A couple of questions from a newbie

Rachel Murphy rachel.harwood.murphy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:57:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'd like to request map 20/15 NW, please (Tipperary).

Also, another Tipperary map I'd like to work on has already been uploaded
and looks to be georectified - does this mean I should just go ahead and
start digitising those townlands while I wait for the map I've requested?

And how can I tell if someone else was planning on digitising that same
section?  I wouldn't want to take over a section that someone else had
intended working on.

Thanks in advance,

Rachel