[OSM-talk-ie] Townland mapping, time for another update I think

Michael Larkin larkinml at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:01:47 UTC 2015

Hi All

Having difficulty warping 14/15 SW,requested  on 19th March

 the link given in response to my request for this is

http://mapwarper.net/maps?field=title&query=IRL-GSGS-3906-14-15&show_warped=0

The OSM layer given on this page seriously lacks detail  which is widely
available on other layers  and  this makes accurate rectifying difficult

The cropping and rectifying I have done only show on this website   and not
elsewhere , nothing shows up on Mapcraft

As is clearly obvious I am low tech and not a very skilled mapper  and new
to Townlands  but hope I can contribute .

Problem - the Instruction Video indicates access through Mapcraft

Help welcome

Skralm