[OSM-talk-ie] Joint workshop with Open Knowledge Ireland

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Thu May 7 21:42:20 UTC 2015

Hi Colm,

I'm unsure where they are pulling data from but I do know that they're
actively pushing for data to be released under open licences.

Are many folks interested in coming along? At the very least it would be
great to meet up with a few of you again and for the newer people, a good
chance to put faces and names to OSM nicks.

Dave