[OSM-talk-ie] Could someone check my first townland boundary upload?

Killian Driscoll killiandriscoll at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:59:11 UTC 2015

I just uploaded three townland boundaries I traced from a rectified image
and what like if someone could check that I've done the tracing correctly
in josm -
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=54.1151&mlon=-9.3507#map=14/54.1151/-9.3507
: names are Ballaghmuck OR Knockbaun OR Enagh More.

To reuse an adjoining way, I selected it and selected the new townland way
and hit the twonland preset button and that seems to copy the adjoining way
- is that method correct?

Please let me kow if all is OK before I upload anymore.

Killian Driscoll
Banting Postdoctoral Fellow
Département d'anthropologie
Université de Montréal