[OSM-talk-ie] Lesotho Embassy is hosting a mapping event on Aug 13th

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:58:58 UTC 2016

Hey all,

I wanted to let you know about an event that is happening on Aug 13th in
Dublin in the Lesotho Embassy [1].

The ambassador has kindly provided the facility for up to 16 people to come
from 10am to 4pm to take part in some mapping for #MapLesotho. You do not
need to have any particular skill level to take part, help will be provided
on the day if any questions or queries come up.

During the day there will be lunch (pizza) provided along with some light
refreshments.

We're also going to try do something a little special that day to mark the
OSM anniversary. We're going to try some live hangouts with
- Maptime Copenhagen
- Portmarnock Secondary School kids who will be in the Philippines
- and last but not least, local mappers in Lesotho

This should allow for a bit of fun and hopefully, interesting
conversations.

As the event will be finishing up early enough at 4pm, we'll likely go for
a bite or a drink afterwards.

If this is of interest, please get in touch. As mentioned, space is limited
to 16 so it will have to be first come, first served.

Hope to see some familiar faces there,
Dave (DaCor)

1 - http://osm.org/go/es~R7ealk?m=