[OSM-talk-ie] Mobile speed camera zones

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Thu Aug 18 19:37:06 UTC 2016

To answer a question asked in another thread, I have not progressed this yet.
I think Rory may be the ideal person to progress if he is willing to volunteer.

I think what needs to be done is all mobile speed camera zones in ROI
need to be removed, and then the data formatted and imported into OSM.

Rory are you interested?