[OSM-talk-ie] Mobile speed camera zones

Donie Kelly donie.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 11:03:04 UTC 2016

Speed limits are an important part of the speed zone but hopefully it’s not a huge issue. Ideally I’d like to make the app I will eventually make when this data is available but I can put checks in place for missing speed limit data. Ina  lot of cases the speed changes during speed camera zones so it’s important to have it if it’s to be of value.

I can also predict the speed limit based on speeds different people travel but that’s not ideal. I’l help on this project any way I can.

Donie