[OSM-talk-ie] Schools: UK experience

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 23:45:31 UTC 2016

Rob,

Thanks for that. I follow the gb mailing list too so watched your progress
with jealousy ;)

Those tools look great. I'm especially interested in the map roulette
aspect as I see it being very useful in terms of us consuming government
data,  in particular where there has been a lot of mapping done already
i.e. Schools, Fire stations, libraries etc etc.

Off the top of your head, do you know your start/end numbers and did any
tool account for a big jump in the numbers?

Dave