[OSM-talk-ie] Fortnight of....

Donie Kelly donie.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:27:55 UTC 2016

I tried getting info from the Guards last year at some stage and got zero response. The zones also changed this year so they require updating manually anyway to bypass the lag that will inevitably happen if we are looking for official data.

They are actually easy to map but it’s just getting people to do it.

Donie