[OSM-talk-ie] Schools project - update 3

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Wed Jan 27 09:17:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The Dept. of Education & Skills has a website where they have all the
schools location specified ( https://www.education.ie/en/find-a-school
), but that lat/long data is not included in the downloadable schools
list and the copyright on it is not specified (i.e. it's 'all rights
reserved').

So close!

Rory