[OSM-talk-ie] Doodle Poll for next OpenStreetMap Ireland meetup

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 16:12:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Its been too long since our last meetup!

I've put up a doodle poll to gauge the best possible date. As usual, the
meet will be on a weekend and will run from 12-6pm (usually starts to wind
down from 5) and then on to somewhere nearby for a drink or a bite to eat
afterwards. There won't be food or drink provided so you would need to
bring your own.

The poll link is - http://doodle.com/poll/2qt2hfichacnqc5f

Please vote for any dates that suit you, the one with the most votes will
obviously be the first choice but will be dependent on Tog availability.

For anyone thinking of travelling from outside Dublin but unsure of the
logistics of getting to Tog, there is:
- a multi-story parking lot 2 mins walk away
- a Dublin bikes stand 2 mins walk away
- St.Stephens Green Luas stop 8 mins walk away

Looking forward to seeing you all again,
Dave