[OSM-talk-ie] Doodle Poll for next OpenStreetMap Ireland meetup

Daniel Cussen dan at post.com
Sat Mar 5 16:32:00 UTC 2016

TOG has moved from old place to Blackpitts. It is 3 times the size. It
has free parking (more at the weekend) and bike lock stands.

https://www.tog.ie/location/

If you organise the same day as a social E.g. Sat March 19th, you can
hang around afterwards. As I TOG member I can open up etc. We would
need a MINIMUM of 2 weeks notice of an exact date to book and get
approval. This is done to allow any objections but also to allow
proper promotion and advertising so we can make the most of events.
That date would suit me best. I am away many other weekends.

I would suggest 1 or 2pm start with the social night starting 7pm onwards.?