[OSM-talk-ie] [Imports] OSM with Wikidata: now covers UK and Ireland

Edward Betts edward at 4angle.com
Fri Mar 11 10:43:54 UTC 2016

I've adjusted the output to show the Wikipedia category path that the matcher
followed to find the object. These two items are within the 'Dublin (City)'
category, so end up being considered as cities. The reason they match is
because one of the tags I consider for matching cities is landuse=residential.

http://edwardbetts.com/osm-wikidata/gb-ie/county/County_Dublin/Cities

My software tries to skip categories named after cities, but it is confused
because the category "Dublin (City)" doesn't exactly match the city name.

I'm going to remove landuse=residential as a tag that could match a city.

Thanks for the bug report,
--
Edward.