[OSM-talk-ie] Oops, duplicate logain:refs added!

Colm Moore colmmoore72 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:32:25 UTC 2016

Hi,
I had noticed that some logainm locations are slightly 'rough'. While bridges and other point features would normally be within 100 metres, other might be out quite a bit, e.g. Balrothery (Balbriggan, Dublin), which I moved by more than 1km (if I remember correctly).
Might the moving of them have caused the duplicates?
Colm

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead