[OSM-talk-ie] Local chapter application by OpenStreetMap United Kingdom

Paul Norman paul.norman at osmfoundation.org
Mon Apr 17 03:14:08 UTC 2017

The OSMF has received an application from OpenStreetMap United Kingdom
(OSM UK) for their organization to become the OSMF local chapter for the
United Kingdom (including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands). This
includes Northern Ireland but not the Republic of Ireland. For
consultation and as part of due diligence we are asking the UK community
for comments on the application. Because there is not just one mailing
list for the region, this is being sent to talk-gb@, talk-scotland@, and
talk-ie at . If you are aware of other communication channels the UK local
community uses, please let them or me know.

If you wish to raise concerns about the application privately, you can
do so by emailing me.

Details of the application can be found at
http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Applications/United_Kingdom
and the standard template agreement that would be signed is at
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/Template_agreement.

More information on local chapters can be found at
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters/FAQ

Paul Norman
OpenStreetMap Foundation

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.