[OSM-talk-ie] NI Electoral Divisions and tagging schemes. A Suggestion.

Dave Foley davefoley at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:56:50 UTC 2017

Very nice page Brian. Just wondering since there were no townlands in Dublin city centre would it make sense to tag them as admin_level=10? I also noticed the OSI has townlands marked in Limerick where there are none on OSM. I assume Cork city also had wards?

The OSI data is very useful for finding errors in the townland boundaries, I even found a missing townland in Dublin (Taylorsgrange).

Dave