[OSM-talk-ie] Large number of connemara boundaries broken, user Dafo43 and Potlatch 2.0

Dave Foley davefoley at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 00:01:41 UTC 2017

Sorry everyone, I'm sure nobody wants these type of emails but I'm not very happy with this personal attack.

Lets try this another way, I have a problem with the way you have incorrectly mapped townlands. I did not however feel the need to:

A. Demand you stop immediately and tell you you had to use Potlatch.
B. Throwing a hissy fit on a newsgroup.
C. Citing a web page that is out of date. I save regularly in Potlatch, even if I haven't finished fixing a townland, so 90% were fixed within 5 minutes.

I'm a little tired of the whole Potlatch thing to be honest, it's as valid a tool as any other in OSM.

It seems you can't deal with boundaries being broken for a few days (I started in Galway on Friday btw) but townlands that are completely wrong are ok? Strange.

Anyway I think I've said everything I need, I won't be replying to you again boggedy and I'm sure nobody else cares about your issues with me.

Dave