[OSM-talk-ie] Gnerating visualisations from a set of OSM XML files.

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 19:39:44 UTC 2017

Hi Dave,

Thanks for this - Derrick's visualisation for the work in Galway is exactly
what we were thinking of.

I'll get in contact with Derrick in the next few days.

I know there is probably a way of generating one large Mapnik image from an
OSM XML file - but I've had a lot of trouble trying to get Mapnik installed
and working.

Peter