[OSM-talk-ie] Talk-ie Digest, Vol 94, Issue 1

Colm Moore colmmoore72 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 20:40:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

I had a chat with WernerP. He is an established editor. He will sign up to the mailing list.

It appears he was based in Ireland, but might not be anymore. He was looking for less-mapped areas.

Colm

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead