[OSM-talk-ie] OSM-talk-ie] Local chapter application by OpenStreetMap United Kingdom

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Thu May 4 09:49:24 UTC 2017

Personally, if we want detail in writing, I think it's up to ROI mappers
and NI mappers to come up with some form of words that satisfies them,
mainly because they are more aware of the cultural, social and political
nuances of the situation than we are  and we're only likely to put our foot
in it and upset someone. I'm happy to accommodate whatever arises and I'm
sure most other people in OSMUK feel the same.