[OSM-talk-ie] Outcomes of 21 October 2017 meetup

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:02:57 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

I believe someone documented the action items and owners from the meetup on
21 October 2017. Can you share them here (or in the Google drive folder) so
we can check them off as they are completed?

Also, where do we want to keep the discussion regarding the possible
establishment of a legal entity? Is this list the right place or should we
create a separate list? I have an update regarding my task so happy to
share in the relevant place.

Thanks!

Donal