[OSM-talk-ie] Luas Cross City

Colm Moore colmmoore72 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 07:18:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

This is due to open on 9 December 2017. The entire railway is in place and the remaining works are things like ticket validators, signage, depot / substation works, tidying up, etc.

When should the railway be changed from railway=construction to railway=tram?

Stops are currently named "stop_name (November 2017)". Should this be changed to "stop_name (December 2017)".

I'm going to see if I can get a trip before opening day - would anyone like to come along? Having someone with a battery powered dash cam (or two - one with / without audio) and a GPS unit would be good.

Colm