[OSM-talk-ie] Saturday meeting.

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 16:38:22 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Everything is still planned to go ahead, 10am to 4pm.

Between Facebook, the site booking form and a few private messages, it's
looking like there will be about 20 attending, possibly more.

I have a load of office supplies bits already that'd I think we'll need
(post-its, pens, paper). If you want to bring additional supplies, bring
them. If they're not used you can always take them away with you again

Dave