[OSM-talk-ie] AGM update

Tadeusz Cantwell t4dc4n at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 21:06:48 UTC 2018

Now the members of the group have had the time to weigh in on the date for
the AGM, we have had three votes on Facebook for the 3rd of March and none
from the mailing list. As a member of Tog I can now organise for a space to
be booked. The previous two exploratory meetings were scheduled from 10am
to 4pm. So I plan to arrange for the same times. I'll wait a couple of days
to make sure no objections for the times appear. Then at the end of next
week, I should be able to confirm the venue is booked and we can move onto
planning and advertising for the event.

Tadeusz Cantwell
Interim Board Member OSMI