[OSM-talk-ie] Mapping hospital departments

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:34:48 UTC 2018

For hospitals that are all one building (or sections of a multi-building -
is that a term??), it sounds like it's a case of using the indoor mapping
scheme:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Indoor_Mapping

And then display depends on what is most appropriate:

   - Universidad Pública de Navarra - Aulario in OSM
   <https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/42.80033/-1.63669> in OpenLevelUp!
   <http://openlevelup.net/?lat=42.800434&lon=-1.637290&z=19&t=0&lvl=0&tcd=1&urd=0&bdg=0&pic=0&nte=0>
   - Universidad Pública de Navarra - Biblioteca in OSM
   <https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/42.79956/-1.63596> in OpenLevelUp!
   <http://openlevelup.net/?lat=42.799604&lon=-1.636099&z=19&t=0&lvl=0&tcd=1&urd=0&bdg=0&pic=0&nte=0>

OpenLevelUp looks great for displaying multi-floor buildings.

Donal