[OSM-talk-ie] Broken townland boundary

Tadeusz Cantwell t4dc4n at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:38:22 UTC 2018

So first of all, the error wasn't me! With advice from Brian I used the
Ireland British war office gsgs3906 in the imagery dropdown so they follow
the townland boundary line. This fixes the error. Also found where
Ballywaltrim ended in a n not an m. There are still warnings that the
admin_level is not set. So I'll need some more help to fix that.