[OSM-talk-ie] Collinstown Townland has been re mapped as Dublin Airport!

Brian Hollinshead brian at hollinshead.net
Sun Oct 21 11:28:15 UTC 2018

While adding the Malahide Union of parishes to the map which uses a
combination of the old civil parish boundaries I find that Collinstown
townland (relation/5436241) has been seriously redrawn if compared to the
GSGS 3906 map and maps.openstreetmap.ie. Rorys townlands.ie shows the post
changes state.
It looks as thought someone thought Collinstown Airport was the new
townland.

The border between townland of Forrest Little(relation 5440762) and
Clonshaugh, Corballis and Huntstown has been quite altered between
53.435847/-6.236136 and 53.4316541/-6.2644.

I believe this also alters some Barony and Superintendent Registrars
District boundaries so feel it is highly preferable that these changes be
reversed intact.

I regret this is way above my capability so I ask for someone reading this
to please address this issue.

Thank you for your kindness.

By the way, Many thanks to those organised such an enthusiastic meeting in
Maynooth yesterday, the future looks good.