[OSM-talk-ie] Raths / ringforts

Brian Hollinshead brian at hollinshead.net
Thu Sep 6 16:35:55 UTC 2018

Some time ago I had discussion the Archaeological survey Ireland concerning
our possible use of their open data. At that time their cc-by ?  was not
quite enough open for OSM use as there were two sticking points. Dacor has
ironed these out in the meantime and kindly made sample acceptances
available.

I will now re-open discussion with them.