[OSM-talk-ie] Cork City Boundary 2019 ...Opendata Release

Donal Hunt donal.hunt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:23:19 UTC 2019

I had been working on this separately and had received approval (and a
waiver since it was originally CC-BY 4.0) from Cork County Council (who are
the lead organisation for the transition).

However we had hit a wall as it was unclear if they had the authority to
waive the license conditions. Looks like we're in the clear now. Would be
interesting to see if both datasets are the same (they should be).

Donal