[OSM-talk-ie] AGM Notice

Brian Hollinshead brian at hollinshead.net
Mon Jun 10 13:50:57 UTC 2019

My pleasure,
I go into the map library in UCD several times a year to meet Jane Nolan
the librarian to discuss what is new or what is strange in mapping. Last
summer I showed her an early version of dublinhistoricmaps.ie and she was
very impressed and delighted even!

A few weeks ago the curator in the Irish Architectural Archive told me
about a map of theirs from 1914 was on the UCD site and that he felt it
would look well on dublinhistoricmap.ie and gave me permission. He also
sent me a link to UCD. When I looked it up I saw that Jane, unknown to me,
had put up a link to Dublinhistoricmaps.ie on their home page but
attributed it to OSM. I am fine with that if it heightens visibility of OSM
but realise that the directors should know of it and decide if they are
happy with that.

see   https://libguides.ucd.ie/findingmaps/mapshistDublin

Talk to you on Saturday.