[OSM-talk-ie] OpenStreetMap Ireland AGM Minutes

Heikki Vesanto heikki.vesanto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:03:04 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Please find linked the minutes from the OpenStreetMap Ireland Company
Limited by Guarantee Annual General Meeting (aka. OSM Ireland CLG AGM) that
took place last weekend.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AxjwY-X35B24R40tTo3YdaovIvSLEeKPVkpV1fZ80fU/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any questions for the board or if anything needs to
be amended.

Thanks to all who took part and made the event a success. This was out
first AGM as an official company and a great starting point with a lot of
productive discussion and ideas.

If anyone would like to join as a member, please let me know and I can pass
on the bank account details and other information.

Best regards,

Heikki Vesanto
OSM Ireland Board